Aims & Scope
Aims & Scope
Water conservation and management welcomes original contributions that potentially involve multidisciplinary research and considers sustainable management and conservation of water as a valuable resource. Contributions should have relevance and implication on sustainable water conservation practices from individual household to community level, as well as from regional, national and international scales. Journal publishes original research papers, critical and comprehensive reviews, analyses and case studies on topics, which include but are not limited to:
- Innovative and novel technology solutions
- Sustainable water conservation practices
- Environmental monitoring and assessment
- Integrated water resources management
- Societal, economic, institutional and policy aspects of strategies
- Sustainability of water conservation practices
- Strategies for managing water resource supply and demand
- Water substitution and reuse
- Water energy sources
- Sustainability of the water industry
Peer Review Policy
All peer review is single blind and submission is online via Editorial Manager.
Article publishing charge
There is no APC from 2017 to 2020. Authors will pay $300 only from 2021 onwards.
There are no submission charges for this journal.