What's your questions?
- Article Submission through online/mail.
- Article Receipt Acknowledgement
- Peer Review Process
- Revision of article / Rejection of article
- Article acceptance and Article Processing Charge Payment
- Submission of Author Copyright form
- Article proofs sent to author
- Corrected proofs returned by author
- Online First – Article available online in “Article in Press” section
- Journal Issue available online
- Article published (in print and/or final electronic version)
Please go to the homepage of the journal. From there you can click the “Author Guidelines” button or “Gudie for Authors” menu.
The journals accept Original Full Length Research Articles, Reviews, Short Communications, etc.,. For more details please refer journal’s Guide for Authors.
We aim to provide a service that is faster than traditional journals, without compromising the quality of the peer review process. The peer review process will be done in 60 days for most manuscripts.
Water Conservation & Management (WCM) is free of cost. There are no publishing charges to publish in this journal.